Friday, January 21, 2011

What to do in the dead of winter?

One can count the days left till it gets warmer... I mean really warmer. OR...we can plan for Spring! Let's see there is Vintage Chicks coming up in June and we will definitely be there! There is Farm Chicks in June....ROAD TRIP! Who wants to join us?
There are a myriad of events coming up in Spring and Summer, so don't be discouraged! We are working on a number of projects getting ready for a Summer of Shabby! Photos to come soon! A bientot!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I can't tell you how amazing I think this site is and can't wait to come by and see toile the things you have in your amazing space.
    OH and also can't wait til you go on your next trip to Paris! Perhaps I may join you.

    TR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! Your workspace is incredible, inspiring, and full of girly fun! Thanks for sharing! I hope to be able to do the road trip..what a blast it will be! BB

    ReplyDelete